Saturday, June 6, 2009

Olympic Tickets for Vancouver 2010 Back on Sale!


I woke up at 10AM, when Olympic tickets were to go back on sale today, and quietly sat biding my time in the virtual waiting room of www.vancouver2010.com until I could get a chance to buy snowboard tickets, or hockey or luge or anything else I could want...hopefully. The page refreshed automatically, every 30 seconds, allowing users random access to the ticket site. When I finally got my chanceto make some picks all the available tickets initially listed seemed to disappear under my nose. Fortunately, I did nail the one ticket I wanted above all else, Olympic Ladies' Snowboard Cross. I doubt it'll be anything like my favourite Olympic moment from Torino in 2006 but I'm ecstatic that I get a chance like the rest of the world to be part of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment